Weekday dinner buffet at THE SQUARE of Novotel Bangkok Ploenchit Sukhumvit a.k.a Novotel Ploenchit is served from Monday to Thursday. Starting 1 August 2016, this weekday dinner buffet will feature prawns. Their talented Executive Chef Mr. Nitipat Panyajiravisit is able to use prawns in nearly all dishes. We are sure this weekday dinner buffet will definitely capture the hearts of prawn lovers.
Why buffet lovers will like this dinner buffet?
1) Very satisfactory food choices: Japanese, Indian, Chinese, Thai, and western
2) Convenient location – right at Ploenchit BTS station
3) Very tempting dessert counter featuring a chocolate fountain
4) Spacious dining area to catering group dining and gathering
5) Cheapest additional cost for free flow of soft drinks and water at THB 100 net
6) Cheapest additional cost for free flow of wine and beer at THB 500 net
What Gourmet Bangkok recommend in this brunch?
1) Grilled prawns – grill them fresh right at the brunch 2) Japanese counter was very satisfactory
3) Prawn tempura
4) Seafood on ice
5) Dessert station
Must-try dishes Gourmet Bangkok recommend:
1) Prawns are prepared in many different ways – grilled, steamed, boiled, simmered, cooked, etc. We especially like the grilled prawns.
Watch the video see the prawns dishes!
2) Don’t miss the dessert station featuring both western and Thai delicacies!