The Dock Seafood Bar by Thammachart Seafood and The Norwegian Seafood Council presents an evening, highlighting Norway’s fresh cold water seafood, with exclusive menu curated by Chef Markus x Chef Pepe.
On the 18th of April 2018 from 6:30 pm, Thammachart Seafood, in collaboration with the Norwegian Seafood Council, will hold an exclusive five-course dinner, highlighting top quality Atlantic cold water seafood from Norway.
The event will be held at The Dock Seafood Bar by Thammachart Seafood in Thonglor (The Maze Thonglor) and will feature Norwegian Chef, Markus Dybwad, with several years experience from Michelin restaurants, such as the Bagatelle in Norway and the Fat Duck in Berkshire, UK.
This unique seafood menu will be a collaborate effort by both Chef Markus Dybwad and Chef Pepe Lopez, the Corporate Chef at Thammachart Seafood.
The special menu will incorporate, a selection of Norway’s finest seafood:
Norwegian Seafood Appreciation Dinner Menu.
– Lightly Smoked Salmon with cauliflower mousse [Norwegian Aurora Salmon]
– King Scallops with green apples, rye bread and hay foam [Norwegian King Scallops]
– Skrei Cod with savoy cabbage, tapioca pearls and mussels [Norwegian Skrei Cod]
– White Halibut with polenta, pancetta ragu and sage [Norwegian Halibut]
– Rhubarb Sorbet, liquorice and chocolate
Price: 1,990++ (includes Free Flow Wine)
** The price is exclusive of 7% vat & 10% service charge