Some people hate garlic because of its smell, but eating garlic is really beneficial to our health. What can garlic help?
1. Helps lower cholesterol
2. Helps lower blood pressure
3. Treating and preventing the flu and upper respiratory tract infections
4. Boosts your metabolism
5. Helps aid digestion
6. Kills intestinal worms and parasites
7. Inhibits the growth of Candida albicans
8. Strengthens the body’s immune system
9. Dissolves blood clots
10. Slows the process of aging
Say yes to health, add garlic to your diet!