Kale has been getting more and more attention from health-conscious group. Not only is it regarded as ‘the queens of greens’, it is also believed to contains a lot of beneficial nutrition. In many western countries, promotion of adding kale to people’s everyday diet flooded all health news media. What are the benefits of kale?
(1) Kale is low in calorie and high in fibre without fat. It helps better digestion and prevent constipation.
(2) Kale is an affluent source of antioxidants such as carotenoids and flavonoids, which can help prevent caners of various kinds.
(3) Kale is anti-flammatory. It contains omega-3 fatty acids that help fight against asthma and arthritis.
(4) Eating more kale in your everyday diet can help lower cholestorol level.
(5) Eating kale can help detoxification in your body, which in turn strengthen metabolism and health of your liver.
(6) Kale is rich in iron. Research shows that kale contains more iron than beef.
(7) Kale contains calcium that is vital for healthy bones and teeth.
(8) Kale is high in Vitamin A, which helps better vision and prevent oral cavity cancers.
(9) Kale is rich in Vitamin C, which is essential for your immune system and metabolism.
(10) Kale contains Vitamin K, which is necessary for bone health and prevention of blood clotting.